Industrial Electric Crane Magnet for Lifting Scraps
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Miss Shirley Tong(Mr.)
Liji Road, Junshan Industrial Park, Yueyang, Hunan, China 414005
Lifting magnets are used for lifting and transporting iron scraps,ingots,steel chips,slabs,steel plates and steel sheets. We have both types that are suitable for installing with excavator and crane; And we also have electro lifting magnet that can be submerged under water. The electro lifting magnet can be used at very high and normal temperature in metallurgical plants, scrap yards and ship-building plants.
There are three excitation options: Rated voltage DC220V; Strong excitation; Over excitation.Consists of Lifting Magnet, Cable Reel, Control Cabinet, Cable Connector etc.
Complete sets of equipment:
--lifting magnet: MW5-110L/1
--rectification control cabinet: DKP-4
--cable reel: JTA75-15-2
--quick coupling: DKL-50
Overall Dimension Drawing:
To help you get the best electro lifting magnet for your application, we should have the following information:
1. What are the materials you want to lift?
Steel scraps, steel billet, ingot, plate, bar or ball. For steel plate, please let us know its dimension (Length× Width× Thickness mm)
2. What's the lifting capacity you expect?
3. What kind of working site does the magnet work? Indoor or outdoor?
4. Kindly provide your power supply information (__V, DC/AC,__Hz), and information for crane (single beam or double beam, single hook or double hook, how about the loading capacity).
(More details, please feel free to contact us directly. )
|Model||Electric current (A)||Cold-state power (kw)||lifting capacity (kg) cold/hot state||Mass (kg)||Overall dimension (mm)|
|steel ball||cast iron||steel scrap||A||B||C||D||E|
· Lifting magnet
· Spring type cable reel with cable
· Rectifier control cabinet (Normal type,Strong excitation type, Battery back-up type)
· Cable connector / Quick coupling
Angle steel welded frame and fixed with five-layer plywood around the outside to keep safety long-distance transportation;Don't need to be fumigated.