5ml External Thread Cryo Vial with Silicone Washer Seal
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Ms. Joey Wang(Mr.)
No. 32 Jinchuan Rd, Industrial and Developed Area, Huangyan, Taizhou, Zhejiang, China 318020
External thread Cryo Vials (Cryogenic tubes or freezing tubes) with Silicone seal
Free standing bottom, 5.0mL
1. Manufactured from specially formulated polypropylene and designed for storage at temperatures as low as -196º C (only in the gas phase of liquid nitrogen)
2. Silicone washer inside the cap forms a tight, leakproof seal
3. Cap insert is available in many colors
4. The exteral thread design ensures not contribute to possible contamination.
5. Silicone washer inside the cap features a positive seal
6. 1-1/4 thread design for fast and convenient sealing.
7. Thick wall makes vials almost unbreakable.
8. Large white marking area and graduations in 0.2ml increasements.
9. Neutral vials come without assembled cap insert
|Cat. No.||Volume (ml)||Size
(Dia. x L,mm)
|Bottom option||Unit||Case Qty.||Sterility|
|39300-5||5.0||12.5 x 91||Self-standing||100/bag, 10 bags/case||1000||Non-|
PRODUCT DETAILED PHOTOS:
MORE DETAILS OF RUNLAB FACTORY
A. Runlab was established in 2005 year based on United Kingdom National Health Service (NHS) Contract.
B. As one professional manufacturer, Runlab focuses on 'laboratory plastic consumables' which are used in the clinical, research, hospital and special markets.
C. Runlab's facility:
1. covers about 20000 Sq. meters (215,000 Sq. Ft)
2. 200 workers (R&D Dept.: 5; QC Dept.:5)
3. Injection machines: 45 sets; Blowing machines: 14 sets
4. Professional laboratory for QC Detp.
5. Main markets: USA (30%) ; EUROPE (UK) (30%) ; Japan (12%) ...
6. Sales revenue: 9 million USD
D. Runlab's order systerm info.:
1. MOQ: For the first order MOQ is not requested, from second order, USD5000 per order
2. Payment: TT 100% in advance
3. Lead-time: In general, 4 weeks for FCL shippment
1. Tubes are DNase/RNase free ?
A: DNase/RNase free is avaliable upon Customers' requirements
2. Tubes are Non-pyrogenic ?
A: Non-pyrogenic is avaliable upon Customers' requirements
3. Tubes can be "E-Beam" stelized?
A: Runlab can supply E-beam sterile tubes