Condensate Recovery Pump Group
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
In steam system, energy could be recycled effectively by managing condensate water reasonably could ensure efficincy and improve quality of goods.
There are two key things in condense water management:
Retrieve condensate water 20% of total steam heat energy is involved in condensate water discharges from steam trap.
Recycle this high value of resources could save:
1.heat energy-save fuel
2.expensive chemical water treatment fees
3.expensive water supply fees
Exhaust condensate water
Exhaust condensate water from various heat exchanger and processing device is a vital to ensure stable operation, efficiency and long service life.
Exhaust condensate water effectively could avoid:
1.unstable temperature control
2.product quality issues
3.water hammer, noises and equipment damage
1. Fluid runs into pump from inlet to raise float.
2. Gas not been condensed in the pump discharges from waste gas outlet, as Fig.1. When the pump is filled with water, the valve starts to turn and open dynamic gas inlet valve, the waste gas closed at the same time, as Fig. 2.The action of turning quickly could ensure swift transform of pump from intake stroke to drainage stroke.
3. When pressure in pump exceeds backpressure, fluid open the outlet check valve to run into recycling system.
4. Level of fluid in the pump decreases, float touches valve turns-over structure to close dynamic gas inlet and open drainage outlet.
5. Pressure in the pump decreases, fluid runs into pump again from inlet check valve, start circularly.
1.Complete and combined pump design: overall design is excellent, ensure working performance, easy installation
2.Using steam or gas as the power: Take over on site conveniently, no need of power supply, applies to be used in the dangerous, dirty and damp environment.
3.Float action mechanism: no issues of cavitation erosion and mechanical seal that electrical pumps have, save maintenance costs and downtime.
4.Integrated open flume design: no large water tank needs on site to reduce costs. no compulsive pressure vessel inspection each year of open design.
5.Steel plate: convey with forklift conveniently on site.