Perforated Cable Tray (ISO, CE, SGS, IEC)
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
No. 157, Heilongjiang Road (Sanyuan Industrial Park), Qingdao, Shandong, China 266035
The ventilated cable tray system is designed for maximum flexibility, allowing for easy field cutting, bending, assembly and conveninent cable drop outs.
- Dimensions: (Available for customized)
- Side Rail Height: 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 150mm. 200mm
- Width: 50~800mm
- Length:2.4M, 3.0M
- Radius: 300, 450, 600 or 900mm
- Degree of arc for bend items: 30, 45, 60 or 90 degree
Perforated cable tray material
Hot rolled mild steel , Pregalvanized steel
Stainless steel SS304, SS316
- Surface Finish:
Steel used for cable trays shall be protected against the corrosion by one of the following processes:
- Hot Dipped Galvanized after fabrication, for outdoor use to BS EN 1461-1999, between 60 and 80 microns thick
- Electro Galvanized, for indoor use to BS EN 12329-2000, 12microns thick.
- Electrolytic Polishing for stainless steel use
- Powder coating-for indoor and outdoor use.
Hot dipped galvanized cable tray is designed to protect rated cabling in applications that require frequent washdown. A variety of sloped-top fittings with front, inside or outside cover options allows for highly-customized runs using standard catalog product and supports directional control of washdown effluent.
Well and High Quality Control
Customer's Design and Logo are Welcome
Small Order Acceptable
Packaging Detail Standard export packaging or customized packaging