Deep Cycle Lead Acid Solar Battery 12V100ah for Power Supply
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Floor 19g, Building Huqingge, Lihu Park, Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China 518000
Battery detail description:
Model: SL12-100 (12V100AH/10HR)
Dimension: L329*W173*H210*TH230 mm
Net weight: 28KG
Certificates: CE, IEC, ISO9001, ISO14001
Deep Cycle Lead-Acid UPS Solar Battery 12V100ah for Power Supply Advantages:
1. The battery is full of power when it's out of factory, no need to use liquid charge;
2. No memory, no need to discharge battery use, suitable for circuit design;
3. By high partition, adsorption and strong;
4. There is no flowing liquid (poor liquid), does not leak acid and free Upside down,
5. Comply with environmental requirements, ease of use,
6. The use of lead-calcium alloys, battery self-discharge is very low,
7. Easy storage, less maintenance;
8. Using ABS plastic shell and valve technology for safe use.
Solar Deep Cycle Lead Acid Battery 12V100ah for Power Supply Application:
UPS / Mini Solar System / Railway Signal / Electric Toy Car
Remote Switching / Control Equipment / Medical Equipment
Alarm System / Emergency Lighting System
Portable Light / Electronic Scale
Other Standby or Primary Power Supply
We SUNLIKE Energy Technology Co.,Limited manufacturer solar batteries, AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries and Solar Gel Batteries 2V/6V/12V since 2001, mainly used for solar power, wind power, ups system, inverter system, telecom, golf cart, electric vehicles and so on.
Don't near the hot source and don't under the sunshine.
Don't charge in the sealed container.
No short circuit. It should be addition charge if you don't use, and single charge per three months, to avoid irreversible sulfating. The battery should be changed when the battery jar broken or the electrolyte omitted, to avoid acid corrosion.
Don't store in the space of acid gas.
You should be careful and regular check when use the battery. To avoid the battery don't work. You should change the battery if the capacity is not full or has been damage, especially after one year using.
Don't put the battery in the fire, or it will explode.
Please use cotton cloth to clean, if the battery is broken down and leak electrolyte. Please wash your skin when touch the electrolyte.
Don't clean the battery by using the organic solution. (e. G. Petrol)