Exc803490 3000mAh Lithium Polymer Recharge Batteries
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
1319, Huicheng Xizuo, Shajing Street, Bao'an, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China 518000
1. 3000mAh Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery
|Nominal Capacity||3000mAh(3C discharge)|
|Size||5.0*20.0*20.0mm or as customer request|
|Max Charge Protetion Voltage||4.2V|
|Cut-off Discharge Voltage||3V|
(constant current and contant voltage )
|Max Discharge Current||3C|
|Recharge Cycle Life||800times|
|and Humidity||Three months||-20~45°C,45~85%RH|
|Protection Fuctions||Over charge, Over discharge,
Over load, Short Circuit
Product Name: Polymer Li-ion Battery
Product Model: EX803490
1. Cells: A grade cells to make sure batteries in high and full capacity
2. Protection: Dual IC chips, that can anti-shortcircuit, anti-overcharger, anti-overcurrent, anti-overload
3. Compose Type: Injection Technology to make battery more stable
4. Certifications: CE, UL, UN, RoHS, ISO9001
5. Long life cycly, No memory, environment friendly
1, High energy density
2, High working voltage for single battery cells
4, Long cycle life
5, No memory effect
6, Capacity, resistance, Voltage, platform time consistency is good
7, With short-circuit production function, safe and reliable
8, Factory price& High quality
9, Good consistency, low self discharge
10, Light weight, small size
MID, PDA, DVD, portable TV, notebook PC, Mobile products, etc.
Why Choose us
1. each cells with high capacity of the limited size
2. with cells to make up a pack ,and between the cells,there is good quality match.which is achieved through strict control technics procedure.
3.shortcut delievery----we can supply you products within a week.
4.circumspect after service-- if there is quality problem,we can give you replacement
1. When using the application equipped with the battery, refer to the user's manual before usage.
2. Please read the specific charger manual before charging.
3. Charge time should not be longer than specified inthe manual.
4. When the cell is not charged after long exposure to the charger, discontinue charging.
5. Battery must be charged at operating temperature range 0 ~ 50°C.
6. Battery must be discharged at operating temperature range -20 ~ 75C.
7. Please check the positive(+) and negative(-) direction before packing.
8. When a lead plate or wire is connected to the cellfor packing, check out insulation not to short-circuit.
9. Battery must be stored separately.
10.Battery must be stored in a dry area with low temperature for long-term storage.
11.Do not place the battery in direct sunlight or heat.
12.Do not use the battery in high static energy environment where the protection device can be damaged.
13.When rust or smell is detected on first use, please return the product to the seller immediately.
14.The battery must be away from children or pets
15.When cell life span shortens after long usage, please exchange to new cells