Waterproof Device Guest Watches and Calling Button for Restaurant
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Ms. Summer Zheng(Mr.)
Room D-419, No. 4226 Duzhuang Rd, Minhang District, Shanghai, China 201108
Guest watches and calling button is widely used in the service area. It consist of table button for guest use and signal receiver for waiter use. When a guest need any service, he or she just press the button near to him or her, then his or her table number will be shown on the display for waiter's attention.
2. Please be kindly noted as follows:
1) A complete system should consist of transmitter and signal receiver, the two parrs have to work together.
2) The package size and total weight should be subject the final quantity you ordered.
Specification of Watch Pager K-300
1. Can work with 99pcs 1-key and multi-key transmitter in max
2. Show 4-digit number from 0001-9999 and first letter can be ABCDEFHIJLMNPRTUWY
3. Can indicate different service type via last letter
4. Can show total number of coming calling
5 can store 10 calls and track the calls un and down
6. Shows current time when stand-by
7.2 reminder ways: Sound prompt or vibration
8. Battery type AAA 1.5v
9. Battery stand-by time is 45days
10. Build an comfortable environment for customers
Power: AAA LR03 #7 battery, 1.5V
Working Frequency: 433.92Mhz
Transmitted Distance>300m in open area
4. Shipping information:
DHL, EMS, FedEx, UPS door to door service, 5-7 days from China to your country.
5. Warranty: One year
Wireless calling system can be used in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, tea house, coffee shops, health clubs, beauty salon, SPA center, bars, swimming pool, beach, etc
What are the components of the wireless calling system?
1. Wireless receiver, installed on the count
2. Call button, installed on each table
3. Signal repeater (optional), enhance the signal
How does the system works?
1. After your customer gets seated the waiter informs them that when they require service, all they need to do is press the button sitting on their table.
2. When the customer presses the call button on their table, their table number will appear on the reciever with ringing. Waiters then head over to the table and provide service to the customer promptly and quickly.