127mm Diameter Conveyor System HDPE Conveyor Idlers Blue Conveyor Rollers
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Mr. Tony Zhang(Mr.)
Office 411, Qingchun Building, No. 855 Xinsong Road, Shanghai, China 201199
- Solutions to Dredging & Marine & Mining & Conveyor
- 11 years export experience
- Strict quality control
- Delivery in time
- OEM service is available with competitive prices
- Better trade services
DMC Professional HDPE/UHMWPE/Plastic/Steel Conveyor Idlers/Rollers for Bulk Materials Handling Description
Features of HDPE Conveyor Roller
(Light Load Duty Corrosion and Abrasion Resistant Roller).
Advantages and Benefits:
- Lower weight-50% lighter than steel roller which means lower power consumption , Easier to install and maintenance, Easier /cheaper transportation.
- Light load capacity-light HDPE roller is designed for light load capacity conveyor, it not only keeps the very light weight of roller but also guarantee the adequate mechanical strength of roller shell to avoid bending in the middle of roller. The most important is that it reduces the cost of conveyor roller.
- Lower abrasion and corrosion of roller shell which means longer life of roller and lower maintenance.
- High resistance to chemical agents which means the roller will not rust and is suitable for a wide variety of applications.
- Belt friendly since HDPE shell will not wear and cut the belt.
- Low noise emission due to thermoplastic noise absorption.
- Self -cleaning roller surface which means prevention of build up of material which main cause of belt mis-tracking and less spillage from the belt.
- Low running resistance sealing system which means lower motor torque need in conveyor start , lower power size and energy consumption.
Properties comparisons of HDPE pipe, PA66 pipe and steel pipe
|Item||Test method||Unit||HDPE pipe||PA66 pipe||Steel pipe|
|Coefficient of linear thermal expansion||ISO11359||10-4/°C||1.2||0.8||0.17|
|Heat deformation temperature||ISO75||°C||71||182-224||1230|
|Gap beam impact strength||ISO179||KJ/m2||<27||5.9-10.8||No break|
- Mining---coal, iron ore, gold,
- Coal process plants
- Coal fired power stations
- Import/export terminals
- Steel plants
- Fertilizer plants
- Cement plants
- Gravel plants
Samples delivery: International Express FEDEX, UPS, TNT, DHL, EMS, Airmail;
Bulk Products Delivery: By Air; Sea; Truck; Train;
Goods will be delivered after our production time, delivery method bases on each customer's country area.
T/T, L/C, Western Union, Paypal, DP are acceptable.
- Roller Radial Run-out
- Roller Axial Displacement
- Roller Rotation Resistance Factor
- Roller Axial Displacement after Falling
- Roller Rotation Resistance after Falling
- Roller Axial Carrying Capacity