Z-Wave Smart Window Sensor (ZW101)
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Miss Winnie Wen(Mr.)
9001, Jin Li An Business Center, No. 2 Jinxiu Road, Changan, Dongguan, Guangdong, China 523880
This device is an accessory of the Z-Wave system and enable detection of opened or closed access locations in your home. ZW101 is a wireless, battery powered sensor, its two parts the sensor's body and a magnet separate.
Detects when your door/window is opened or closed
Magnetic separation trigger function
Hidden tamper prevention Trigger
Low battery detection
|LED||LED Status Indicator|
|Battery Operation||AAA * 3pcs|
|Range||Min 30m line of sight|
1. First, add ZW101 to ZE300 controller or others, it must be in range of the controller, because the procedure of add to the ZE300 requires direct communication with the controller.
2. Set controller to "Add" mode, quickly pressing learn switch1 second at least & release to be included (the button is also the anti-packing switch).
3. After correct "Add" it to ZE300 controller it will be signaled by ZE300.
4. For "Remove" from a network: set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW101 from your controller. Press the learn switch of ZW101 for 1 second at least &release to be excluded.
5.Use double EVA or screws to fix ZW101 on the Door/Window two sides, pls. be note correction position of the sensor and the magnet (dot-to-dot).
6.Re-setting ZW101: Remove the battery, touch the senor's body with magnet, re-install battery, trigger ZW101 one time, and reset will be confirmed by LED blink.
- Make sure that all electric connections and connection cables meet the pertaining regulations and are in conformity with the operating instruction.
- Do not overload electrical outlets or extension cords, fire or electric shocks can be the result.
- Please contact an expert in case you have any doubts about the mode of operation, the safety or connecting the appliances.
- Keep all parts away from young children's reach.
- Do not store this item on wet, very cold or warm places, this can damage the electronic circuit boards.
- Avoid dropping or shocks, this can damage the electronic boards.
- Never replace damaged power cables yourself! In such case, remove them from the net and take the devices to a workshop.
- Wireless system are subject to interference from cordless phones, microwaves, and other wireless devices during installation and operation.
The devices are maintenance-free, so never open them. The guarantee becomes void when you open the appliance. Only clean the outside of the devices with a soft, dry cloth or a brush. Prior to cleaning, remove the devices from all voltage sources.
Do not use any carboxylic cleaning agents or petrol, alcohol or similar. These will attack the surface of devices. Besides, the vapors are hazardous to your health and explosive. Do not use any sharp edged tools, screw drivers, metal brushes or similar for cleaning.
Warranty 1 year
We are looking forward to your contact !