360 Degree Pillar Mounted Jib Crane
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Ms. Lola Zhang(Mr.)
Liji Road, Junshan Industrial Park, Yueyang, Hunan, China 414005
1. Low dead weight of computerize optimized box section.
2. Aluminum alloy made drum shell, light weight with corrosion resist characteristic. Lifting drive units apply to hardened parallel shaft gear box, complete seal lubricate design free maintenance. Energy effciency featured dual winding motor offer unique performances and dissipate heat whatever in heavy working loads.
3. Geared motors of cross travel and long travel apply to closed type transmission gear, low noise, maintenance free. Modularized electrics in multiple protection devices, always thinking of safety by improve operate experience.
4. Instantaneously respond limit switch automatically stop lifting movement when hook reach to both upper and inferior limit.5. With advantages of the Simple structure, Operate convenience, Turning agile, wide working conditions.
|Lifting capacity (T)||1,2,3,5,10,16,20|
|Mechanism travelling||speed (m/min)||10,20,30||45,60|
|Electric chain hoist / wire rope hoist||model||CD1/MD1/KSN|
|lifting height (m)||6,9,12,18,24,30|
|traversing speed (m/min)||20,30|
|lifting speed (m/min)||8(7);8/0.8(7/0.7)|
|Diameter of wheel||Φ300mm|
1. About after-sale service:
We have engineers to fix any problem for KIXIO products sold overseas, and we supply free spare parts within warranty.
2. About quality:
Before packing, all the hoists/crane will be inspected carefully. And we take detailed pictures and make
records for each single product. With our serial no. you will track the details of your order.
3. About price:
Price is negotiable with large order quantities.
4. About warranty:
We offer 12 months warranty.
5. About samples:
For an exact price please give us bellow informations :
1. electric rotated or manual rotated ?
2. capacity ?
3. lifting height ?
4. length of span ?
5. electric chain hoist or wire rope hoist?
6. power supply (voltage/frequency/phase)?