Part-Turn Worm Gear Operator
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Ms. Linus. Li(Mr.)
Qingfeng Road, Zhangbao Industrial Zone, Yongjia County, Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China 325102
RWS series part-turn worm gearbox is designed base on RW series, and developed for large torque, manual and automatic valve. The first stage transmission of this series is using worm gear to drive, second stage transmission is using worm gear or bevel gear to drive. There are tapered roller bearings with high performance installed on both ends of the first stage worm shaft, it can bear double-directional thrust while withstand radial forces, and also the bearing clearance can be adjusted. Therefore, under large torque, long life.Because of the selectable double-stage input structure, rotatable angle of mounting hole between output end cap and housing, users can flexibly choose installation angle according to installation conditions.
1. Totally enclosed gearing with good sealing
2. Ductile cast iron housing, reliable strength
3. Grease filled, increase the service life
4. Optional input structure, flexible input mode
5. Optional ratio of double-stage gearbox, used in a wide range
6. Adjustable angle of output end cap, flexible modes of installation
7. Optional output flange type
8. High performance of tapered roller bearing, can withstand axial and also radial forces
9. Sealed structure, good waterproof effect, can be up to IP68 if required
10. Adjustable stopper, 0 °and 90 °(±5 °adjustable)
RWS series part-turn worm gearbox is suitable for dampers, ball valve, butterfly valve and other 90 °rotary (quarter- turn) valves.
RWS series part-turn worm gearbox are with good mechanical quality and steady operating performance which apply to deal with variety climate and temperature. We strive to develop RWS series worm gear operator to meet higher demands.
Enclosure: IP67 standard (Optional IP68 as required)
Working Temperature: From -20ºC to 120ºC ( -4ºFto 248ºF)
Painting: Silver grey (Customization)
Connect With Valve
The flange connecting to valve is according to ENISO5210 or DIN3210 (Customization)
Worm gearbox, bevel gearbox, valve gear box,worm gear operator, worm gear actuator, valve worm gear, valve gear operator, valve gear actuator, valve actuator.
Gear Operator, Valve Gearbox, Bevel Gearbox, Gearbox, Speed Reducer, Multi-Turn Bevel Gearbox, Bevel Gearbox Supplier, High Quality Bevel Gearbox, Gearbox manufacturer