200A DC Arc Diesel Welder Generator Set Driven by Diesel Engine
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Mrs. Gem Lin(Mr.)
No. 3 Wudu Ave., High & New Tech. Zone, Nanyu Minhou, Fuzhou, Fujian, China 350000
Brief Advantages (128 characters)
200A DC arc welder and generator driven by diesel engine with great welding performance, superior reliability and best pricing.
Product Name: 200A Air-Cooled Diesel Welder Generator in Big Promotion
Model No. AFX-200AF
Registered Brand: IDEAL
Producer: Fujian Ideal Electric Co.,Ltd.
Rated Current: 200A
Current Adjusting Range: 30-200A
No-load Voltage: 90V
Work Voltage: 23-45V
Rated Duty Cycle: 60%
Applicable Electrode: φ1.5-3.2
Overall Dimensions: 900x480x730mm
Net Weight: 110kg
Noise of Operation: Less than 75dB(A)/7m
Capacity of Fuel Tank: 3 hours
Engine Make: China Changchai
Engine Model: 186FA
Engine Type: Single cylinder, vertical, 4-strock, air cooled
Rated Speed: 3000rpm
Engine Prime Power: 5.7kW@3000rpm
Fuel Consumption: 280g/kw.h
Start Mode: One-button electrical start
The AFX series Diesel DC-Welder Generator Sets are designed and produced in strict accordance with IEC60034, ISO8528, GB755 and other international and national standards. All products are produced in ISO9001 certified facilities, and bear the 100% guarantee from the manufacturer in high-level performance, complete reliability, long service life and competitive pricing.
The products enable a DC welding output ranging from 200A to 500A, together with a AC generation output ranging from 5kVA to 10kVA. The welder and the generator are allowed to perform simultaneously with no mutual interference. The whole products operate at 1500/1800rpm or 3000/3600rpm with the original generation frequency of 50/60Hz.
Every AFX series Diesel DC-Welder Generator Set contains a diesel engine and an IDEAL welding alternator. The makes of diesel engines are available at Cummins, Deutz, Perkins and other international brands and Chinese brands. As an option, the AFX series Diesel DC-Welder Generators can be mounted in a rainproof enclosure, a soundproof enclosure, a trailer or a trolley.
Comparing to the existing similar products in the industry, the AFX series Diesel DC-Welder Generators have the predominant advantages in at least the following aspects:
1) The products have the superior reliability to ensure complete welding performance under all kinds of ambient conditions, including the hottest summer outdoor environment. Therefore, they are the real all-weather DC-welding machines.
2) The products have the best dynamic performance to guarantee the most reliable arc starting and steady arc holding under different working conditions.
3) The products have the practical and popular panel designs to provide the easiest operation.
For more detailed information of the products, please contact us today.
Altitude : ≤1000m
Ambient temperature : ≤50°C
Relative humidity : ≤95%
- 30 years of experience in research, development, design and manufacturing of power generators.
- All products are prototype-tested, factory-built and production-tested.
- All products are produced in ISO9001 certified facilities and are in strict quality control during production.
- Licensed with China national technical patents.
- Excellent welding performance, with quick arc starting, stable arc holding, good formation of welding joints, few metal flash and great reliability under all weathers.
- Reliable co-existing of DC welder and AC generator, with no mutual interference.
- Low noise, low emission and low fuel consumption.
- Practical and novel welder panel with reliable welding current regulation, enabling the most convenient operation.
- Multiple welder outputs accommodating up to 4 operators.
- Extraordinarily high dynamic performance.
- Outstanding cooling designs with ultra-low operation temperature.
- Well designed outline with powder coated enclosure.
The AFX welder generators can be sold together with the following standard accessories as options:
- Welding hood
- Ground clamp
- Electrode holder
- Output connectors
- Mobility and portability units
- Extended fuel tank to supply for 8-hour service
- Wire feeder (for GMAW)
- Torch (for GMAW)