High Quality Air Dryer for Air Compressor
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Miss Sillen Huang(Mr.)
Room 202, Yanqiao Building, No. 89 Yanling Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China 510507
Guangzhou AirHorse Compressor co., ltd is the professional manufacturing and exporter. We are specialized in air compressor research, development and production. The main products including screw air compressor, piston air compressor and air dryer etc.
Brief introduction of Air Dryer
We can help you find the most suitable machines for your needs.
A refrigerated air dryer lowers the temperature of the compressed air, forcing moisture to condense out. This is called lowering the dew point of the air. This prevents or minimizes further condensation from occurring in the air lines and tools downstream. Our DeWATE air dryer can handle temperatures up to 60C which will work well with any rotary screw air compressor.
Features of the Refrigerated Compressed Air Dryer
1. The refrigerated air dryer has a two-stage heat exchange to improve efficiency and energy savings.
2. It offers a high-efficiency 100% copper moisture separator to guarantee an extremely low pressure drop and smooth operation even under heavy working conditions.
3. The refrigerated air dryer has thermally protected cooling fans, and a safety system to prevent compressor damage due to malfunction or high working temperatures.
4. It has self adjusting controls to provide extremely low and constant dew point, while preventing icing.
5. The refrigerated air dryer offers an automatic electronic drain standard with each unit.
6. It has a low noise level and features a space saving design.
Why does compressed air need to be filtered or dried?
The compressor produces air that includes three impurities.
1. Water(lots of it)
You can't avoid generating water when you compress air. Though not readily visible, water vapor is present in the atmosphere.
|Refrigerated Compressed Air Dryer|
|Air capacity (m 3 /min)||1.0||1.5||2.0||2.5||3.8||6.5||7.5||10.5||13.8||16.0||20.0||28.0||30.0||35.0||45.0|
|Compressor power (KW)||0.32||0.43||0.51||0.73||0.92||1.38||1.38||1.78||2.57||2.57||2.94||4.4||4.8||5.5||7.35|
|Pipe diameter||R1"||R1"||R1"||R1 1/2"||R1 1/2"||R1 1/2"||R1 1/2"||R2 1/2"||R2 1/2"||R2 1/2"||R3"||R3"||PN1.0DN80||PN1.0DN100||PN1.0DN100|